7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People
I’ve never had a good opinion on self-help books, particularly that jewel of torture that is “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. I ran into this list describing 7 habits of highly ineffective people, and I was surprised to find there several of my dominant attributes. Mh… I wonder what that means…
1. Not showing up. That’s me!
2. Procrastinating half the day. Nonsense! It’s barely 11:40.
3. When actually doing something, doing something that isn’t the most important thing right now. You can’t really expect me to start working without flipping through every page in the newspaper, can you?
4. Thinking too much. That’s not fair, you can never think too much
5. Seeing the negative and downsides in just about anything.
6. Clinging to your own thoughts and being closed to outside influences. Now, I actually manage to be inefficient without #5 and #6, so I deserve extra credit.
7. Constantly on information overload. Mea culpa